Irrigation systems should run before 10am or after 6pm to avoid excessive evaporation due to extreme heat in the middle of the day.
City of Parker online services
Use Quick Pay to make payment without a log-in. Click $ Pay Your Utility Bill button under the Citizen Services section of the home page. You will need the account number and most recent amount paid. A credit processing fee of 3% plus $2.00 will be charged.
When logged-in more service are available including displaying the current bill, requesting e-bills, setting payment reminders, and viewing payment history. It is recommended that current water consumption is viewed through the water portals.
| Sewer Rates -|
Jan 1, 2019
April 1, 2023
|$78.98 Monthly||$86.88 Monthly|
- Trash - 0521 Res 2019-605 Solid Waste Rates and Fees
- Trash - 0721 Res2020-632 Solid Waste Rates and Fees Adjustment - CIP Increase
- Trash - 0117 Res 2023-724 - Republic Waste Services Rate Adjustment - 2023 CPI Increase
- Additional recycle carts are available at no charge
Garbage Rates - Residential Effective
Mar 1, 2019
Mar 1, 2020
Apr 1, 2023
Standard : 2 Trash Carts / 1 Recycle Cart $22.61 monthly $23.29 Monthly $24.25 Monthly Standard +1 : 3 Trash Carts / 1 Recycle Cart $31.46 monthly $32.43 Monthly $33.79 Monthly Standard +2 : 4 Trash Carts / 1 Recycle Cart $40.30 monthly $41.28 Monthly $43.34 Monthly Standard +3 : 5 Trash Carts / 1 Recycle Cart $49.15 monthly $50.13 Monthly $52.88 Monthly
- Water - Ordinance 840
- Outside City Premium add 10%
- Hydrant Meter Rates are the same as Residential Rates effective April 2023
- Hydrant Meter Water - Ordinance 840