- Establishing new service and cancelling service
- Processing and mailing of all water and trash bills
- Processing of all payments
- Answering customer inquiries
- Providing trash and recycling service information to new and existing customers
Considering going "paperless" on your Utility Bill?
Our ebill/Epay system allows you to view and pay your bill online. Simply, click the BLUE View/Pay eBill button under the "Citizen Services" section of the home page to register. You will need to create a username and password. When prompted, you will enter your account number including the zeros and a dash if applicable (ex: 00001234-02). You can find your special 5 digit "pin" number above your account number on your statement or you may contact the Utility Billing Department for assistance.
Once you are registered, you will ONLY receive an email to advise that your statement is ready to view and/or pay. You will always login through the BLUE View/Pay eBill button.
If you would like to also receive a "paper" statement, contact our Utility Billing Department.