New Service

Requesting New Service

The City of Parker supplies water, sewer (in the northeastern portion of city), and trash collection services. The city consists mainly of private septic systems on residential lots, maintained by the property owner.

As a new customer, you are required to complete a Water Service Agreement and pay a new service setup fee of $50. You may either submit your Water Service Agreement in person or by emailing it to the Utility Billing Administrator, Robin Shults at  The set up fee charge will be included on your first bill statement.  Letters of credit of payment history are not accepted in lieu of the setup fee. Here is the link to the Water Service Agreement.